Here's some color for you. I finished the STR "Bleeding Hearts" this week. Size 1 needles, 60 sts.
I also made these toddler socks for A4A. Size 8 needles, 32 sts.
Both pairs are part of the 52 pair plunge KAL.
Next, I finished this cardi for the little guy next door. I started it a while back, found it again and put a second sleeve and the button band on Friday night and Saturday. Somehow, I am actually keeping up with housework too.
I had been trying to make the little guy next door a sweater out of some teal artyarns merino, but I didn't like how the pattern worked out or how the colors were pooling. So THAT one is going to the frogpond to be turned into something else. Instead, I rather like how this one turned out. It's hand dyed (not by moi..) rambouillet and it bled a lot when I washed it, but I put a big splash of vinegar in the final rinse. I think that took care of it. Thank goodness the parents of the little guy next door aren't averse to hand washing things.