I knit. And I cook, write, take pictures. All for one low price.

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

attn.:

My email was having major hiccups again.

I have my email back, but my address book is lost. Gone.

If I owe you and email, I can hit reply; if I want to notify you about something, and we haven't written lately (as in the last 3-4 days or so), and I have no old emails in my inbox from you, then I have no way of contacting you.

So here's an announcement I have to make to local knitters, and my apologies to people who read my blog from across the country.

There will be NO Knit Night at Tea and Tattered Pages in June, because the owner is moving her shop. We will resume our knit night again on the first Thursday of every month beginning in July. The new shop is located very close, across the intersection near Glenmont beverage and Roberta's Gift Shop.

And will Allison S. and Melanie C. please contact me re: Northampton on May 30th. You know what I mean. :)

And now, back to our regularly scheduled knitting.

No comments: