By six hours.
- On the first day after they return, they have to go to the grocery store and stock up on everything, right? People who are jetlagged leave a giant package of toilet paper in the bottom of the cart, and let someone else buy it again. Then they don't realize this until 5 days later, when they need more tp.
- They walk around like zombies from about 2 o'clock in the afternoon on. Because their bodies think it's after dinner and almost bedtime.
- They leave their check book at the cash out at another store, 4 days after they've returned home.
- They drive around on an empty gas tank, because doesn't someone come by and refuel before take-off?
- They knit this beautiful lace stole for a book that it's going to be in, and they are way behind the deadline, and they think they can get up on Sunday morning and knit a whole lot and not make a single mistake. Then they have to tink the same row three times. Then they have to tink another row twice.
- They sit down and blog about the silly things people do that suffer from jet-lag, and they leave the potatoes for the salad on the stove too long and they have to have mashed potatoes instead.
There ought to be a law.