I knit. And I cook, write, take pictures. All for one low price.

Thursday, December 31, 2009

it's a wrap

My whole knitterly year is contained in a 4x4x6 inch tote.

I collected my yarn labels here as faithfully as I could. While took some pictures and also uploaded some of my projects to ravelry, this tiny tote is the best proof I have that I did knit something this year:



70 skeins of yarn, adding up to 10,119 yards knitted up. There were one or two skeins in there that I ended up using for tying off my hand dyed yarn. They are included in the yardage because they are gone from the stash, and that is a good thing.




All in all I also dyed approximately 2000 skeins, which explains the rather small number of yards knitted up...the new challenge for 2010 will be to knit up 2010 yards from stash per month. We'll see how I do, because I've accumulated a bit of roving too and it begs to be spun up...

What are your knitterly plans for the new year?

I wish you all a wonderful New Year. May you enjoy your craft in good health.

This is the last post on this blog. You will still be able to go back and read what's here, but from now on I will be focusing on The Periwinkle Sheep blog.

Thank you so much for being here with me this whole time. I hope to see you on the other side -- *

No comments: