I knit. And I cook, write, take pictures. All for one low price.

Saturday, January 13, 2007

drawing &

On Tuesday, I went to the first night of my drawing class.
And that's all I am going to say right now, OK?

On the knitting front, I finished a scarf for the Red Scarf Project. The 10-member charity knitting group I belong to was pitching in and collecting. We got a total of 14 scarves done! In two weeks!!
The other FO I have this week is a preemie hat out of Dale of Norway Baby Ull, in a pale spring green. Oh I wish I had my camera already. This little hat is going to a little boy who was born 8 weeks early just after Christmas, and who is ready to leave the hospital on Monday.

Next thing I will make for him is a wrap sweater from an Elizabeth Zimmerman pattern my friend loaned me. This sweater/cardi has a clever row of eyelet = button holes around the bottom, so as the little guy grows, the width can be adjusted! Leave it to EZ to come up with that...

This week I was blessed with a bunch of commissioned/test knitting for Decadent Fibers. Also they commissioned design work. I am very excited.

I was going to leave you with some deep wisdom for the day, but you know what? Sometimes you just have to go and take care of your house and go grocery shopping and get ready for some lovely people who are coming over for dinner tonight.

So, take good care and enjoy the long weekend!

No comments: