I knit. And I cook, write, take pictures. All for one low price.

Sunday, March 18, 2007

halftime


After I read here (March 15th entry) that there will be Collecting of Hats going on in NYC, for the big Represent event, I decided to make a dozen hats over the weekend, and send them in before the post office closes on Monday.
I started Friday night, it is now Sunday morning and I am halfway there.

I figured, it's the least I can do. I will not be able to go to the meet-up or the event at FIT, but I can make some hats and mail them in.

More tomorrow, back to knitting!

1 comment:

AlisonH said...

Wow! You got a lot done fast! And very cute hats at that.

....Putting down the computer and going to my knitting now, feeling like a total slacker and grateful for the kick to go get to work...