I knit. And I cook, write, take pictures. All for one low price.

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

The Loot

8 patterns for yarn I already have. You know, there's a yarn stash, and then there's a pattern stash. Don't want to neglect the latter.


Luscious sock yarn to make the cover socks from Favorite Socks. This is a dusty pink. I swear it feels like Koigu...
I got it at Sliver Moon Farm. They'll be at Rhinebeck in the fall, in case you're interested. I'll be in that booth, too!
They ended up giving me this for free because I helped out for a couple of hours. Thanks, guys!!!

Since I am in love with spinning, I got a pound of this.




Finn/Rambouillet/Corriedale cross breed. Somebody did a gorgeous job with the colors...
And for practice purposes, I got two soccer ball sized balls of Jacob wool named "Deidre". :) I love when you can tell exactly which sheep the wool came off of!



I already spun one of the soccer balls into that huge skein above. It's not washed /set yet.

And last but not least,

Laurie at Sliver Moon gave me this to play with. I am to come up with a sock pattern. Not an easy "feet", as there are a bazillion sock patterns out there! But you certainly don't have to twist my arm ....:)

2 comments:

Joan said...

I'm drooling on the keyboard :-)Nice haul.

AlisonH said...

Those colors are so happy--is that yarn available to the fawning crowds yet?