I knit. And I cook, write, take pictures. All for one low price.

Sunday, August 5, 2007

meanwhile...

My friend Laura made this very stunning version of my Berthe Collar from "No Sheep for You".

So simple, and so incredibly gorgeous!! Thank you Laura for sending me these wonderful pictures.

Meanwhile, all I have to report are these incredibly boring socks. I made them within the last month or so. I think.



Well, OK, these are cute...:)




Yarns used top to bottom:
- Fortissima 6 ply;
- Steinbach Wolle 6 ply; made in honor of my friend Stephanie's new granddaughter.
- 2 strands of a Louisa Harding yarn w/angora; made for donating to Afghans for Afghans. Jody took this picture for me.
24 hours to go before I hand over the sweater and pattern! May the force be with me....

3 comments:

Joan said...

I love the collar. I'm picking up the book on Saturday at The Mannings annual Knit-In. Very pretty.

Anonymous said...

16 hours now. Good luck and congratualtions.

Connie said...

Good luck, Karin! I'm sure it'll be great! :)