I knit. And I cook, write, take pictures. All for one low price.

Thursday, August 2, 2007

thank you

THANK YOU

Today, I just want to send out a thank you to everyone--you have been so very patient with me! It feels very strange to be knitting my heart out and my hands sore, and not be able to blog about it. I am not supposed to show the sweater until it comes out in the magazine, which is sometime in December.

Maybe, when it's all put together, I will do a close-up so you can get a feel...

Meanwhile, I'll give you some more flowers to look at, as a lot of you are happy to see them!











IN OTHER NEWS:
I purchased a new computer today, and I am very excited about it. I simply cannot burden the family computer anymore with everything I am doing now, what with all the design software and pictures and stuff. So I got a laptop, and the thing will be able to go into the yard with me, and I can put the little memory card right in it....ohh the possibilities! And it has soooo much memory...I can put even more software on it...right after I move all my files from the old computer. And the router is in place.
It might take a few days -- I'll let you know. I largely depend on dear husband to do all the installing, and he'll be away with tall son on a college visit this weekend...enough time for me to sit and finish that sweater, which has to be handed over on Monday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooh! I can't wait to see what you have designed! I am LOVING your blog! Your garden pictures are spectactular. Did you see that Olana was on the local news after you blogged about it? Take care and I really hope to run into you soon! I've got my wheel waiting for a group of spinners during the fall and winter!

Miss you! Sharon F.

Anonymous said...

Wow, he's already up to the college-visits phase. Where did the time go! Love the flowers--and I'm with you on the can't-show-the-stuff thing, it's hard, isn't it?