I knit. And I cook, write, take pictures. All for one low price.

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

S.E.X.

That's Stash Enhancement eXpedition.

While at WEBS, I got the following. I am only showing one skein per type of wool, suffice it to say I got enough for sweaters.

Cascade 220 and Northampton Wool for sweaters for me and Dear Husband. "Town and Country" from a fine fleece.



Brown Heather Northampton wool for a sweater for my son when he goes to or is in college. I think the act of knitting this will be for my benefit more than for his...


Merlot Heather Northampton wool for a cardi for me. I think it will be "Rhinebeck" from - you guessed it - a fine fleece.

I have been asked to make something for a baby girl due in September, on Labor Day...:) so I scooped up 5 skeins of this. What can I say, it was a bargain!

Meanwhile, the hexagons were decorating the dashboard in Elise's car all day.

Other than the baby sweater, I am in no hurry to knit the other projects, though they are very very tempting...

I have to run. Thank you for all your well wishes yesterday. I feel much better.

1 comment:

AmyS said...

Congratulations on all your new goodies! They are all gorgeous, both yarns and patterns. Have fun knitting everything up.