I knit. And I cook, write, take pictures. All for one low price.

Monday, December 8, 2008

Short Time Out

Jackie asked where the yarn will be for sale.
I had it at the events I posted before the last time, and will have it again this weeked at the Winter WonderLARK event in downtown Albany, at the Trinity Church at 235 Lark Street.

We had a wonderful time at the Farmer's Market, and also at the Victorian Stroll, both in Troy. I saw many friendly faces and the community of crafters is something I am very proud to be a part of.

However, I have been sideswiped by the most ridiculous headcold I've had in years, and most of the time in Troy was spent in a fog. Sitting upright was quite an accomplishment. Today, I am still achy all over and definitely staying home from work.

I refer you to my friend Leah's blog for a further report on the events.

Please forgive me while I am taking a time-out for a few days, and I hope to see you on Saturday or Sunday at the fair! Lark Street, December 13th, noon to 5 pm. I still have plenty enough yarn for everyone. :)


PS: Thank you Dear Husband and Crafty Girl for your help and support!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Get better!!

Mare said...

I hope you are feeling better. I bought some of your yarn in Troy at the Farmer's Market and didn't notice you were feeling poorly! I am hoping to get to see you in Albany to get some more of your wonderful yarn...take care....