I knit. And I cook, write, take pictures. All for one low price.

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

more quilt pictures

Sometimes life happens to such an extent that one is required to spend more energy on dealing with it than planned. Consequently these additional pictures of the Bennington Quilt show of 2009 are a little late.

I hope you'll find them no less inspiring.

Of course, there were some vendors there, too. Fabric. It's how it all begins...


































Large, or small, primitive, or artistic...I love them all.

4 comments:

pat said...

I always admire someones knitting because I know what it took to produce it. I also admire these wonderful quilts because I have absolutely no idea how to do it myself. How do you take tiny pieces of fabric and end up with these beautiful works of art!

Thanks for sharing
pat

Kay said...

Ah....but that last one! Covet!

AmyS said...

Ah, so do I love them all! Thanks for sharing more photos. It's fascinating the different takes people have when starting out with the same basic "equipment", in this case fabric and thread. Marvelous.

AlisonH said...

My mom's a quilter...