I knit. And I cook, write, take pictures. All for one low price.

Friday, October 9, 2009

Photography Exhibit

Yesterday, I re-visited a photography exhibit by my friend Laura Glazer. I've been meaning to go back to the Little Gallery in Rathbone Hall on the Sage Campus in Albany, NY. I've been meaning to blog about it so more people would hopefully go and take a look at this astonishing project.

My only comfort now is knowing that the story is ongoing still, that there will be a book, and hopefully more exhibits as time goes on.

Leaf Prints on the walk to the gallery.


The floor in the exhibit room.
How does one take pictures (with the permission of the artist!) of some of the most exquisite photographs? I am forever fascinated by lines (of writing, knitting), and this exhibit captivated me.














View from the gallery entrance.
Please run over there today if you're in the area. They are open from 12 to 4. Otherwise, keep checking Laura's blog to find out more, and clamor for another exhibit!

1 comment:

Rita Glazer said...

Karin - thank you for your lovely words about Laura's exhibit! While I wasn't able to see the exhibit, it's exciting for me, as Laura's mother, to read your glowing words about her work.

Rita Glazer
Laura's Mother