I knit. And I cook, write, take pictures. All for one low price.

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

in other news...

At this point, I really don't care what the reasons are or how much we humans contribute or not.
The ice is melting, greenhouse gases are a fact, global warming is happening, and we need to do something about it right now.

See this article in today's New York Times.

NPR is doing a series on it, too. See here.

Maybe we should start a group called Knitters Against Global Warming. I for one love wool sweaters, don't you?

Remember Reuse, Reduce, Recycle?

Please write to me with your ideas as to what measures you're taking in your life, at work, at home.

1 comment:

PumaViking said...

This is like, saving the earth 101, but lately:
* i keep canvas/fabric tote bags in my car & use them when i shop.
* i'm switching (as lights burn out) to more energy efficient types.
* i'm trying not to leave my phone & laptop plugged in all the time - apparently it draws energy even when they're fully charged.