I knit. And I cook, write, take pictures. All for one low price.

Sunday, November 11, 2007

goings on

While I was busy doing this yesterday,
(dyeing silk scarves for upcoming events)


Dear Husband and Crafty Girl (age 10.5) were out in the yard putting in tulip bulbs. I hear, "Mom! Can you come out and take some pictures?" I was in the dye bath right at the moment and handed her the camera. This is what I found:














Took her all of about 5 minutes, too.
Must be something in the air, because Tall Son is in the season's first concert of the Empire State Youth Orchestra. I'd brag about him too, but I have yet to figure out how to capture his violin playing here....
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.
I will be gone for a couple of days, as I am taking Tall Son and one of his friends on college visits.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photos, beautiful scarves. Absolutely beautiful.

Leslie said...

You seem to have passed the artist's eye on to crafty girl - she took some lovely shots.

Thanks for sharing and I hope you're having fun doing the college rounds :)