I knit. And I cook, write, take pictures. All for one low price.

Thursday, November 15, 2007

you are invited















A strange thing happened on the way to blogging, put I am going to leave well enough alone with these pictures.
You are cordially invited to come to a Holiday Open House and Handcraft Sale this Sunday,
November 18th from 11 am to 2 pm
29 Burhans Place, Delmar, NY.
My friend Ricky is once again hosting this annual event, a tradition which I started about 10 years ago. She will have her sterling silver and gemstone jewelry.
Margaret Weinland will have photographic and watercolor cards and matted prints;
Lisa Ruud, pottery.
My Crafty Girl has been busy making doll purses from felt and embroidery floss.
We will have treats and coffee, and apple cider, of course.
There will also be 2 representatives from Mary Kay and Madison Handbags.
I will bring the silk scarves, some of my handdyed yarn, and a few hats I made.
Please come! It will be nice to see you.
Karin

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a fabulous treat. Love the socks! And a real live pattern, too!!!!! Thank you.

Sorry to miss the Open House. That's what happens when I don't check for a while.

Have a great Thanksgiving!

(Your daughter's pictures are great, too. Might be some real talent there,huh?!? I really like the bulbs in the ground.)

~teri